• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gelcoat Repair 2022 AR195

Tomkirby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know the white color on 2022 ar195. Super jet boat white is not matching.

Did you buy that off spectrum’s website?

Did you buy that off spectrum’s website?

I bought the jet boat white but I have found this second white color posted below:

Did you order the boat white or the super jet white? I've seen you mention super jet in another post. They are different. The wording seems confusing, but the super jet is a different product.

Screenshot_20220806-085746_Kiwi Browser.jpgScreenshot_20220806-085823_Kiwi Browser.jpg

I ordered the super jet white and it’s not matching. My question is has anyone found a white that does match. I did not just want to order a different white at $140+ and it not match either.

Did you order the boat white or the super jet white? I've seen you mention super jet in another post. They are different. The wording seems confusing, but the super jet is a different product.

Both of them (super jet and the second white) say 2021 but I have a 2022 and there are no colors specifically for 2022.

View attachment 184632View attachment 184633

You are probably looking for Spectrum F557018K. YAMAHA BOAT WHITE COAT 5 04-21

Perfect match on my 2018. They have been using the same color for ages. In fact, when I bought mine, their website stated model year '04-'17. Now it states MY '04-'21 for the same color. 99% sure the color hasn't changed for '22 and they haven't updated the website.

Attachments

• IMG_20220806_164047570.jpg
    IMG_20220806_164047570.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
I ordered the super jet white and it’s not matching. My question is has anyone found a white that does match. I did not just want to order a different white at $140+ and it not match either.
Superjet white is for the jet skis,not the boats.

You are probably looking for Spectrum F557018K. YAMAHA BOAT WHITE COAT 5 04-21

Perfect match on my 2018. They have been using the same color for ages. In fact, when I bought mine, their website stated model year '04-'17. Now it states MY '04-'21 for the same color. 99% sure the color hasn't changed for '22 and they haven't updated the website.

Thanks

Back