• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

gelcoat repair options

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
2008 212ss. My boat has a few dings and with boat prices we decided it's Time to really tidy this thing up amd make her pretty again. But even since last year i can't Find gelcoat for the dings! Spectrum only sells in the gallon for about $700. That's without hardener or anything .

So I'm Looking for a patch kit or a way to color it or whatever i need to do. This beautiful red is hard to find!
Thanks in advance!

I've used these quite a few times and it works pretty ok but there isn't alot of the pigment that come with it. With the print if you have alot of dings did you consider having a shop do them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-112543_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220603-112543_Google.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 14
I've used these quite a few times and it works pretty ok but there isn't alot of the pigment that comes with it. With the price, if you have alot of dings did you consider having a shop do them?

Someone else work on my boat? Ugh... i mean... i guess that's an option

Thats the stuff. I have used it multiple times on my boat as well as other Yamahas. Easy to work with, can not tell where I patched most of them.

Back