• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Give me your tired, hungry and worn impellers. Starting impeller exchange for Boats.

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So I am going to stock impellers for rebuild and exchange but need some cores so I have them in stock. If anyone can keep or still have there old impellers I would love get some sets so I can have some on the shelf ready to ship out. No wait time and will be like brand new. $140 a prop. I will also be stocking stainless OEM jet pump liners for deeply discounted prices. Like half price over retail. Let me know what you have and can send label.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don't have any cores for you but am interested in your proposed pricing. Can you expand on that or is this still a work in progress?

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Work in progress. Something I have been wanting to do as much when I need a prop no one has one, limited inventory for OEM and aftermarket will not work for boats. Options are spend a boat load on OEM or send off and wait for weeks to impros. When you need a prop or both props it is difficult to get quickly and can keep you down for a while. My goal is to have on the shelf several sets of props on the shelf for every boat ready to ship out same day. I am thinking around $120 a prop plus $20 shipping to and from. I send you props and with return label and you send me back yours to have redone.

I am waiting on an order of jet pump housing to come in and will stock those and am holding my breath a bit for them as they keep backordering from Yamaha. I already sell alot of props online but the issue is I don't sell any for the boats. I have sold a few adonis and solas to jet boaters only to have to explain I only have one side and not the other and have to send them OEM for more....and a longer wait time. In other words, one side is usually a jet ski cross reference and other side is unique for that boat only and no aftermarket exists. Like me, I am sure there would be a demand to get them fast and that will be my selling point.

Point in case is my own boat runs great, 60 hours, but a touch of cavitation...after inspection the leading edges are banged up a bit and no one has prop in stock so will just have to live with it for a while. If I could get them in 2 days I probably I would just go ahead and order instead of living with it.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are we giving you our impellers for free ?

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ill buy them for $25 I guess? THoughts?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Impros fixed my last impeller for $50 last time I had to have one fixed. I paid shipping there they paid shipping back.

The newer boats use the same impellers on both sides.

I can see the advantage of this but for someone like myself who has taken the plunge and have a set of impellers that will get me by in a pinch, I couldnt sell them for 25 bucks.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I agree. I now have a spare set of stock impellers, and I could not let them go for $25 each.