• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gone but not forgotten

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thanks for a great season, Sleep tight with new oil and plugs. See you in May :kiss:
12107086_10206220166276447_1083240030117998917_n.jpg

Sad but true here as well. :hurting:

Bummer.....still 80's here!:winkingthumbsup"

<sniff>

Mine just finished the last run of the season yesterday. Once all of the gear is dried, she'll get covered up one last time then towed to the storage lot for the season. Then we start the rain dance (hoping we get lots out here in CA this year) and the countdown to May.

Put mine in storage today also. Still need to get the oil changed but I'll get to it on my next days off.

80 degrees here and beautiful....thanks to @zieuss21 we got to get out on the regal for another rip. thanks stewart!! River City Boats is the best!

image.png

Still ok here I'm pleased to say, I don't know what I'd do if we had a closed season for Boating over here suicide could be an option i suppose, Mind you there may be a closed season for that in where you are, Ha Ha

IMG_1920.JPG IMG_2797.JPG

Back