• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy GoPro

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just checking on here to see if anyone is selling a GoPro to upgrade for summer. I'm looking to buy probably 2 (maybe 3) for Jeepin and boating this year. Shoot me a PM if you're looking to sell.

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have one for sale. Hero 3 or 4. Pm me.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Could save your money and buy an akaso 4k for $60 off Amazon. I have one I've taken all over the world with me. Snorkeling in the Great barrier reef all the way to Costa Rica. Was great! I even ran it over with my jeep and while the case was cracked it still works. Ended up buying a new one that was on sale for $43. Yeah it sucked I destroyed my camera but had it been a $500 gopro I would have been sick to my stomach.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 3 somewhere if you're interested... (Upgraded to 6 last year.)

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got OSMO pocket great Cam and is on a gimble.
look it up it works great. If you go to Bamtam PA for the Jeep fest Ill be there.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Could save your money and buy an akaso 4k for $60 off Amazon. I have one I've taken all over the world with me. Snorkeling in the Great barrier reef all the way to Costa Rica. Was great! I even ran it over with my jeep and while the case was cracked it still works. Ended up buying a new one that was on sale for $43. Yeah it sucked I destroyed my camera but had it been a $500 gopro I would have been sick to my stomach.
Can't do it, too many scary Amazon reviews on them.

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Akaso has 2 stars on Amazon after filtering for deceptive reviews (a grade of "D").

A couple excellent review analysis sites are fakespot and reviewmeta.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The Akaso has 2 stars on Amazon after filtering for deceptive reviews (a grade of "D").

A couple excellent review analysis sites are fakespot and reviewmeta.
That's fair. I wouldn't buy a gopro hero 5 based on negative reviews either. I had a buddy with the akaso, so I went with that. Been impressed for the money.