• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Got to see the new boat!!

Beautiful. Congrats!

Okay, I can't say that I have a favorite (i.e. like with the kids) but that is a great looking boat and it is one of my favorites. I just showed it to my wife and she said that is "too big". Accountants....

Very sweet!!! I would have been puckering a little (actually a lot) when they lifted off the trailer glad it made it to the ground safely.

Okay, I can't say that I have a favorite (i.e. like with the kids) but that is a great looking boat and it is one of my favorites. I just showed it to my wife and she said that is "too big". Accountants....
Just take her on a demo in a 240 @4x15mph , she will see it entirely different. So will you!

Congrats @Robert Skaggs , I would be sweating seeing my boat dangling in the air like that! Really cool graphics they have done this year! Oh...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Congrats! She's a beauty!

With several marinas down the street from me - it amazes me everytime I see a new Cobalt or MasterCraft being plucked off a trailer. I stop, stare and cringe every time.

@txav8r , I know... my problem right now is that I am really too far from the water and marinas. This would be an easy sell and it will be in a few more years from now. First, a Lotus which I can use on the concrete, then the 24' Yami.

That is a great looking boat. I hope I see a lot of alerts so that I can keep looking at it.

Nice color! Make sure they order the correct size anchor for the 2015 24. The 2014 23 anchor is to small. My dealer had to back ordered it. Just got it today.

Thanks,

It was a little sketchy but they say they haven’t ever dropped one.
I’ve been stalking all the post for awhile, but this is my first post. I only get on here once a day but its addicting!

Thanks,

It was a little sketchy but they say they haven’t ever dropped one.
I’ve been stalking all the post for awhile, but this is my first post. I only get on here once a day but its addicting!

Just wait till you start ordering things for it. The addiction is only beginning!

The ordering has already begun, just hope i know when to quit.

Well when you figure it out let us know. I don't think any of us have a clue about when to stop the mods. :winkingthumbsup"
Not the best support group for moderation; we are kind of the opposite of AA for mods. But we are having fun! :devilhorns:

That is the exact boat i want!

Striking graphics on that boat... love it!!
We are going to soooooooo love boating this season...

Good to see you here @Robert Skaggs !!!! We have been emailing back and forth a bit so I kind of have an inside track on the mods planned. This is defiantly an exciting time and I can't wait to see that beauty in person!! I would have went with the same color scheme and drool every time I see that boat.

Beautiful boat!!! Congratulations!!:Welcome:

Congrats. Very nice looking boat.

Funny, my wife is an accountant and tells me it's too big all the time. . . .:winkingthumbsup"

As for the boat though, she agreed bigger is better.

Back