• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gotta Brag....

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were out this morning tubing and then playing with ballast and the Mission Delta. My 17 year old daughter was driving and I asked her to head left. This is the cool part - she throttled up on the starboard engine and used thrust to steer versus using the wheel. I was impressed and told her I was going to brag on the forum. Proud Papa!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well hell! You should be!

Only thing that would've impressed me more is if you told her, "Hard to port" and she didn't give you the blank stare:thumbsup:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great job @Scuba_ref's daughter. Ya know their smart when they figure it out on their own.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I feel like I need to chime in and say congrats... It's my boat and I still would've just turned the wheel.

Great job teaching the kids!!