• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Graphics package

BocaScarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the OEM graphics package can be added to a boat that did not have it factory equipped ?

Thanks !

BocaScarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It was explained to me that this could not be done as the dealer would have to strip the gel coat and then reapply in order to add the graphics .. Does this make sense ?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

BocaScarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This would be the Scarab factory package as shown below one with and one without:
Without.jpg With.jpg

Chad

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Scarab graphic is a peel and stick applique just as @justason mentioned. I selected this as an option when the boat was built, but I don't see any reason why the dealer wouldn't be able to apply this to your boat after the fact. It has nothing to do with the gel coat. I do have a few nicks and scratches in mine already. Not sure if it's due to the trailering cover or if it happened while docked.

BocaScarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the info , that is what I am hoping ......