• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Green River Lake, KY

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wife and I used to go here several times a year. Haven't been with the Yamaha in the 5seasons we've owned it. Was telling camping stories and reliving old tales with our boys a few days ago, so they want to go.

We're headed out here shortly, it's about 2hrs of towing, figure we'll be on the water by 11 EST or so. If anyone sees us out. Motor on over and say HI!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Make sure to post lots of pics, wouldn’t mind seeing what there is to check out while on the water. We’re thinking about heading to KY or TN next year for vacation.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well. Got rained out. Home again now. 4hrs driving 3hrs on the water. Such is the life of a trailer boater I suppose. Try again another day.

Water was surprisingly warm, and very little traffic or wind so the surface was glassy smooth. The boys and wife rode the tube a bit. I didn't get to skate before they wanted Ice Cream after a quick bite. We're going to cruise around a bit but the rain came in so we trailer up and headed home. This is our first trip to Green with the Yamaha and since we moved to IN. Drive is a bit long for a day trip, but not terrible.

@Babin Farms I'll give you some info once I get back to a PC. We used to spend a TON of time on Green with our last boat Of course all that info is a decade old now, but the lake hasn't changed that much I don't think.