• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Grill Mat

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found this at WalMart for $7 (for 2).

I just tried it and it is awesome!

20180708_150616.jpg 20180708_150135.jpg 20180708_150143.jpg

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Also use a grill mat from Costco (black) very good for grilling veggies and minimizing grease flame-ups from the meats.

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This thread is a bit old, but good info. I like the flames to lick my... uhhh, never mind. How about this - I like grilled beef to be touched by flames!

These mats are awesome for fish and veggies. I cover half of my grill with one of these, get some nice grill marks on the open side and then move things over to the mat to finish. They are also great for one of our family favorites. We end the summer with a big steak tenderloin. I sear the tenderloin on high for ~3 minutes per side and then remove from the grill, coat in a stone ground mustard rub and then put it on the mat to finish to a nice medium-rare. The mat keeps the rub from falling into the flames and drip tray while the tenderloin gets to the perfect temp.