• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Had an engine code 65 Alarm.

Riveramx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
While out boating, I got an audible alarm on my starboard engine. Toggling my starboard engine panel, it said it was code 65. I still had full power but the alarm will sound every few minutes and I had to constantly silence it until we got back. After researching, I found that it referred to the thermosensor assembly part #: AA-85790-00-00. (#26 on the diagram). Cheapest place I found it was at Amazon. I check the sensor. Had some dirt on it cleaned the sensor on both engines put back together but still had the alarm. Tried disconnecting the battery and restarting a few times; same result. Finally ordered the part, replaced the faulty sensor and it started with no codes. Just putting this in here in case it happens to anybody. Happy boating!!!

Attachments