• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Happy Father’s Day!

Thanks @Liveto99 but...........
"I AM NOT YOUR FATHER" ?
Same to you. enjoy

Beat me to it! Happy father's day everyone

Thanks and same to you and everyone!!

Happy Father's Day to you as well. Boating or not boating, it's a good day to spend with family.

Cruddy weather meant spending some quality indoor time with a 5-player game of Catan (John is stuck on the couch with a nasty cold):

Prior to that, I was presented with some of my favorite things (they even knew my size ;)):

The note is in reference to an on-stage-version of Oregon Trail that my 2nd daughter found on YouTube (not safe for younger family members due to language). At one point they are trying to decide what to take with them on their journey west. They decide that "All we need is the bare essentials: Boxes and boxes of bullets...... annnnnd a wagon." It's become a running gag every time we go to a store for anything.

?

Attachments

• 8e9ecccb-36fc-46cb-b72e-d380918acec1.jpg
    8e9ecccb-36fc-46cb-b72e-d380918acec1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3
And one more for those in my age group...

Attachments

• 86f15ea9-8a19-4875-a9a3-8120a958d41e.jpg
    86f15ea9-8a19-4875-a9a3-8120a958d41e.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3
Happy Fathers Day everyone!

Ya’all beat me to this .....

First and foremost, Happy Fathers Day to all the jet boaters dads out there, then happy Father’s Day to the other remaining dads in any father figure capacity.

Go and make memories with your family and kids, these will stay with them forever ........

Last edited:
Back