• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy late 4th of July

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@OCPat Great photos. I also noted that it looked liked your boat at Fagers. It is one of my favorite restaurants however I did not know the water around the dock was deep enough to bring in a boat. So can you tell me the depth as I would like to go there by boat. Thank[flag]

OCPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You can only get there when the tide is high. At low tide it's only about a foot deep. If you go, come in by the rt90 bridge side. It's a little deeper there. Had to push out one time when I stayed way to long!