• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy New Year To Me. New Gladiator OTW

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It has been a good start of the New Year for me and it was time I treated myself to something new. Was able to refinance house to 2.25% and save 1K a month plus no payments till March.

I had a 2000 Wrangle TJ with 4.0L 6cyl 5sp and wasn't the best tow vehicle for SX190. I sold it this weekend and hunt was on for 6SP Gladiator Sport in Granite Crystal Metallic. Picked Gladiator since it's the only 4x4 manual available plus GF has 2DR auto Willy's. I won't drive automatics and color was specific so it is like a unicorn I found one.

I had been eyeing one in transit to an Orlando dealer and it arrived after Jeeps Employee Pricing. Would of saved an extra 2k off had it been on lot and before 01/04 but wasn't in the cards. Ended up paying $33,500 before 599 DPF/T/T. MSRP was $36,095 so $2,595. Still have to get to financing so hopefully no hiccups there.

Pretty much bare bone with tint and Sirius but already have Tow hitch order, Weather Tech mats and looking at retractable cargo tonneau cover. Calling tomorrow for LineX quote. Let the fun begin......😀

Will post pictures once I drive to Orlando and get it. It's at port/rail yard.

Super stoked.

Pic of screen shot

Attachments

Last edited:

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2AA43CD5-E42C-4AFF-A4C9-A6D1A95A6B71.jpeg
Nice, you’re going to love it... so much fun!!!

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just beware the 6 Sp only has a 3500 lb tow rating unless something has changed since I bought mine at launch.

20201002_162506.jpg

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Drove up to Orlando on Thrusday night and picked up Gladiator Friday.

Got hitch from etrailer and installed it today. Came with factory trailer plug for flat 4 or round 7pin type.

Tomorrow it gets lineX and tonouae cover installed.

Attachments