• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy Veteran's Day!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just wanted to say Thank You!! to all you guys and gals that have served our great country and continue to serve. I appreciate each and everyone you!! THANK YOU!!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, thank you to all of you that have served or continue to serve. Without you we wouldn't have the lives we have now. Thank you!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow! I hope this just slipped by everyone. Bumping back to the top. Let's show our thanks especially on a day like today.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In addition to thanking our Veterans, I would like to thank the spouses and family members of those who have served. They too have endured many sacrifices in their lives to this great country. Happy Veterans Day to all who have served.

Edited to change the word wives to spouses.

Last edited:

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
[flag]Thank you for your service both past and present Military!! You are very much appreciated![flag]

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Vet Day - X1.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
A simple Thank You can't even come close to expressing our gratitude. The sacrifice made by our military and their families is so much greater than we can imagine.

My humble service in the Army Reserve gave me a great appreciation and sense of pride for our military. A most sincere Thank You to everyone who has served or is currently serving.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In addition to thanking our Veterans, I would like to thank the wives and family members of those who have served. They too have endured many sacrifices in their lives to this great country. Happy Veterans Day to all who have served.
You said it well, my wife and I both are active AF (my retirement is effective 1 December). My 8 year old son has had to make a lot of sacrifices that he doesn't even know about because it's all he has known. We packed up and moved from one base to another on his 2nd birthday, right before his 6th birthday we moved again. It's hard to explain to a kid that we are leaving and probably will never see his friends again, when getting ready to leave Missouri he caught me taking his swing down from the big oak tree in the back yard, he started bawling (and so did I) that was right before he turned 2.

He has the biggest heart I have ever seen from a kid, he and I were just talking today about what we missed about living in Kansas. Anytime we were at a restaurant in uniform people would stop and say "thank you", I always wished they would say it to the kids as well, Jackson would say "why didn't they thank me?" Then get a little upset cause he didn't think he was doing a good job at being a kid, so I'd have to explain how important he is to the mission as well.

So if anyone thanks a vet please thank or acknowledge their kids if they are around!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks go out to to all the business who opened their doors for free meals to our veterans. A special Thanks to my local Applebee's for their fantastic showing. The red, white and blue flowers on all tables along with the ribbons and balloons was great. Most impressive was the Table set aside for the missing soldier. It was truly impressive. The pictures below do not do it any justice. Happy Veterans Day.photo (19).JPG photo (18) 2.JPG

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you to all you service men and women, veterans, and your families for your numerous sacrifices.

You have our deepest gratitude. Not just today, but every day.

[flag]