• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has anyone been on the 2020 Yamaha 195 fsh

rlf111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hi I'm looking to purchase either a fsh 195 or 210 leaning towards the 195 because of the engine and the price point for the difference in size. I mostly use for fishing and family on lakes with 1 or 2 trips to the ocean a year. I know in the past supercharge engines require more service than regular engines is that still true.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This boat? Where do you live I would definitely recommend going to cycle springs to purchase a boat their options are awesome you can purchase a deluxe and get a way better hardtop T-top.EF1BE693-D0E7-4030-821A-AAE9E2BBB5F4.jpeg

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That is in there covered outdoor showroom I was there yesterday and just got a hardtop and seatbacks for my boat.

billycr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I purchased a 195 fsh deluxe putting an after market T top on. My first jet boat but so far I like it

billycr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I purchased a 195 deluxe in October. Put an aftermarket T top on. Use it for lakes and flats fishing in Florida. So far I very happy with the purchase

FNJ03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What's your average cruising speed and top end?

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Cruising speed 24-26, top end 32 to 34 depending on weight and wind.

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Purchasing 2021 195 FSH Deluxe from Cycle Springs and having the Hardtop T-top installed. I decided on the 195 over the 210 because of the new motor. Any comments welcomed.