• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Have any of you swapped seats in your boat?

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let's be honest. The seats in the 19' section (at least mine) suck. I love the look and idea of the captain chairs with the arm rests in some of the bigger boats, and was wondering if any of you have swapped your stock seats out for something like that.

Any recommendations over the Yamaha versions? I'd love to find some comfortable, nice seats like what you find in the new 255 model that was just announced.

What say you, JB crowd?

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
A guy at my marinja bought a captains chair with bolster usually only found on the starboard side for his wife who usually sits on the port side.

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I really want to put the 242SE seats on my boat...buttttt after looking at them and seeing that they're $950+ per seat. Nope. Maybe not.

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I really want to put the 242SE seats on my boat...buttttt after looking at them and seeing that they're $950+ per seat. Nope. Maybe not.
Yes, the guy at our marinja paid about that for his wife's seat.....as he said happy wife.......