• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Heading to Lake Winnipesaukee

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Arriving Sunday and staying till Friday. base camp will be the Naswa. Let me know if any of you are around

Arriving Sunday and staying till Friday. base camp will be the Naswa. Let me know if any of you are around
Beautiful boat and water but Just How Deep is That Water?

I'll be up for the week - today thru next Sat, Blue 2017 212X. Enjoy the lake!

I’m on Ossipee a quick ride from Winni you should check it out sometime. Less busy than winni and the water is warmer too.
I’m on Ossipee a quick ride from Winni you should check it out sometime. Less busy than winni and the water is warmer too.
We’re on Ossipee also. Totem Pole Park. SX190. Cruise around for awhile then anchor at Sandbar or Longsands. Beautiful lake and views.

Saw you up there today. I was hustling through the channel in Paugus during that nasty downpour. Saw your boat in the trailer at winni marine. Did you get out today?

We’re on Ossipee also. Totem Pole Park. SX190. Cruise around for awhile then anchor at Sandbar or Longsands. Beautiful lake and views.

My uncle is at pine landing. I have the blue 212l usually mornings at sandbar and afternoons at long sands . I actually saw someone on the lake has the exact same boat as mine

Last edited:
Evil Sports, saw you a couple times today, once behind governors island then at the sandbar in Paugus, great looking boat. We’re looking forward to less wind tomorrow! Hope you’re enjoying the lake!

Attachments

• D0F3C6C1-98E3-4163-8F8A-A0D849EA95D4.jpeg
    D0F3C6C1-98E3-4163-8F8A-A0D849EA95D4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
So jealous! Spent a week up there at the Naswa last year and had a blast. Looking forward to going back.
Enjoy!

Back