• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Height with tower up?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I was just wonderingbecause we are looking at a house with a barn out back with a ten foot tall door. Is this tall enough to leave the tower up or does it need to come down everytime?

It's not enough, when we remodeled our barn I was hoping to go with a 10ft overhead door on our barn due to the lower price for the door but ended up having to go with the next "standard" size door, 12ft tall.

I don't recall exactly when we measured the height of the boat/tower on the trailer but I do recall it was slightly taller than the 10ft 5 in that is on the yamaha website.

The AR 210 is close to 10'6", when I park in the driveway, I need to park on the side opposite the the basketball hoop. The first time I thought I could make it, I came close to taking it out. I thing the storage places use 12' doors and there's no issue there.

Thanks guys!
if my house gets an offer I will look into this place a bit more, but I would probably just have to lower the tower each time. Not a big deal.
thanks for the quick replies!
House and barn on 5 acres of rolling meadow. Beautiful lot but the house and barn are a little rough.

Thanks guys!
if my house gets an offer I will look into this place a bit more, but I would probably just have to lower the tower each time. Not a big deal.
thanks for the quick replies!
House and barn on 5 acres of rolling meadow. Beautiful lot but the house and barn are a little rough.
It looks like you have a 212ss. Is that correct? If so, your height is going to be different than a stock Yamaha boat/tower. You'll have to measure to be sure.

Understood on that, but just wanted a guideline.

Back