• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello All

midwest22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hi All,

Wanted to make a post and say thanks to everyone for the great site and info. My wife and I have talked about getting a boat for a long time and are finally ready to move forward. Seems like we picked the worst possible time with the supply issues, but we are trying to not rush and have the right boat by next summer.

I grew up tubing/skiing/wakeboarding behind family and friends boats. Some of the best memories. Now that we have 2 young kids, I'd like them to be able to do the same.

We initially were thinking a deck boat or maybe one of the new Sea-doo switches. After looking at options and then seeing a Yamaha 19' in person we decided we should be looking at a jet boat instead. The 19' we saw was surprisingly roomy (though we are planning to do a 21' for even a little more space). The swim platform seems perfect for easy on/off for the kids.

Can't wait to join the club of owning a jetboat!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. My wife and I fell in love with the Yamaha due to the layout and swim deck too. Couple that with the safety of jet pumps around the kids and it was a no brainer for us. There’s a ton of info on this site and lots of helpful people to help you make a very informed decision. Good luck with your search.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

EJG5150

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
I used this site as well for my research and learning about jet boats for a year. I bought a 2022 Scarab 255 id this winter , love it.
Definitely different coming from a wakeboard boat, but worth it as our boating needs changed. Great site to be on.