• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello

Rican3kgt1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well not really new to site since I have always wanted a jet boat and now I am seriously looking into one. I was wondering are the upgrades from the 2015 model on the 242 limited and up worth 8k in price difference. Also was looking at a 2013. Thank you.

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi. Welcome! Which boat model?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well not really new to site since I have always wanted a jet boat and now I am seriously looking into one. I was wondering are the upgrades from the 2015 model on the 242 limited and up worth 8k in price difference. Also was looking at a 2013. Thank you.
Welcome and good luck with your search. I don’t have any experience with that model boat, can’t help you there. I’m sure other guys on here will help you spend all of your hard earned money though. 😄

boatman1975

REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard! Have you looked the answer on boatparadise?