• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help before purchasing 07 Yamaha Sx210

Truemotors

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everyone and thanks ahead of time . Ok I stop by a local marina who’s selling a 2007 for a customer of there’s who is the original owner. Owner is willing to let go for 10k. Below I will post an email the owner wrote to salesman . Basically one of the engines is causing boat to go into restricted mode and owner decided to sell and bought a new pontoon boat and also I noticed that they blocked of scupper valve which I don’t know if ok to do. I’m new to jet boat and was planning on doing most work myself I do have mechanic back ground but not boats any help will be more than appreciated this is first boat in my price range for last two years and don’t want to miss out

Attachments

• 5D27D740-9FC6-4D10-B302-05F20BAB212E.jpeg
    5D27D740-9FC6-4D10-B302-05F20BAB212E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • C14AF2AA-1993-45AE-8FDD-9C1932B02890.jpeg
    C14AF2AA-1993-45AE-8FDD-9C1932B02890.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Great price if you can get it hooked up to YDS software to read the codes, they have to be stored in there somewhere for sure. That scupper looks atrocious, what in the world ☠️

Do you think they’re hiding damage or just bad repair on scupper?

Great price if you can get it hooked up to YDS software to read the codes, they have to be stored in there somewhere for sure. That scupper looks atrocious, what in the world ☠
Do you think they’re hiding damage or just bad repair on scupper

Do you think they’re hiding damage or just bad repair on scupper

Definitely looks they are hiding something… Tell them to hook it to the YDS software to find the codes and the actual engine hours!! If this was a salt boat I’d stay far away from it, even though the price seems like a steal.

Definitely looks they are hiding something… Tell them to hook it to the YDS software to find the codes and the actual engine hours!! If this was a salt boat I’d stay far away from it, even though the price seems like a steal.
Yea I’m having that feeling I don’t understand how they wouldn’t have a yds if they service Yamaha outboards I thinks been in the lake it’s whole life but I’m not positive. But with the dealer in the middle I can’t talk to the owner

Yea I’m having that feeling I don’t understand how they wouldn’t have a yds if they service Yamaha outboards I thinks been in the lake it’s whole life but I’m not positive. But with the dealer in the middle I can’t talk to the owner

Ya they should have it or know of a shop that has it.. It sounds like a thermostat issue which would be easy but who knows if that’s all, could be one of many issues… Either way you won’t know until it’s read via YDS ?

Back