• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HELP URGENTLY NEEDED - EXHAUST 1 MANIFOLD TO CYLINDER TIGHTENING SEQUENCE AND TORQUE SETTINGS

Uncle Steve

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello,
Can anyone share a diagram of photograph or link to help me with a job tomorrow morning Sunday 5th December 2021........ on my 2007 YAMAHA sx210 starboard engine.

I URGENTLY NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION...... :

- EXHAUST 1 MANIFOLD TO CYLINDER HEAD TIGHTENING SEQUENCE AND TORQUE SETTINGS...??
And HEAD TO BLOCK - same info please

ANY ASSISTANCE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Thank You in Advance

Uncle Steve 407 346 8676 cell

Not sure if this is your engine but if so it says 29 ft lbs. This is from SBT though and shows no sequence so take it for what it’s worth. https://www.shopsbt.com/pdfs/y11001200npv.pdf

Might be worth buying a shop service manual.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for coming to my help, unfortunately it's not the correct engine.
My boat has 2 x MR1 motors 1052cc also come in YAMAHA vx1100 jet skis ....
Cant find the info I need anywhere ??

2007 YAMAHA sx210 jet boat

Tx Steve

Exhaust Manifold MR-1.png

Is this what you seek? Off a manual for another boat with hopefully the same manifold.

Thanks so much for coming to my help, unfortunately it's not the correct engine.
My boat has 2 x MR1 motors 1052cc also come in YAMAHA vx1100 jet skis ....
Cant find the info I need anywhere ??

2007 YAMAHA sx210 jet boat

Tx Steve
Did you get what you needed? I have the service manual and can try and share it if you need it.

Back