• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hi from Sebastian Florida

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hi I'm new to the website as well as a new salt water boater. Have always had fresh water bass boats. Decided it was time for a change since we live only 4 miles to the river. I am purchasing a 2021 195 FSH Deluxe from Cycle Springs and having a hardtop T-top installed. I decided on the 195 over the 210 because I was impressed with the Super Vortex High Output. I welcome any feed back and or recommendations

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi I'm new to the website as well as a new salt water boater. Have always had fresh water bass boats. Decided it was time for a change since we live only 4 miles to the river. I am purchasing a 2021 195 FSH Deluxe from Cycle Springs and having a hardtop T-top installed. I decided on the 195 over the 210 because I was impressed with the Super Vortex High Output. I welcome any feed back and or recommendations
I purchased my Yami 192 from there. How's your salesman?

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the group you will find alot of great information and helpful,friendly people on here post pics when you get your new boat we love boat pics

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
so far so good, why did u have a problem?

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Welcome to the group you will find alot of great information and helpful,friendly people on here post pics when you get your new boat we love boat pics
Thank you.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations on your new boat!

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@John_D I am pretty jealous. I would have loved to have gotten a svho motor. You are going to love your new boat.
welcome to the forum from Canada