• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HO Sports Striker 3 Towable

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone have experience with this towable? It's a killer price at Costco $199. Comes with rope and pump. And it's reversible.
HO Sports Striker 3 Towable.jpg

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I ordered one. I won’t be able to let you know for awhile if it’s any good. Dang weather in canada

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No that one but many others similar to it all from Costco. You can’t lose given Costco’s return policy. I usually return them when they start to leak (anywhere from several times in the same season to three or four seasons out, just bring in the tube in a cart, no box, accessories or reciept). We are looking at the 5 person for $360 but need to see if we will actually use it now that our kid will be / should be heading off to college).

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I picked this one up for that same reason. Costco is the best. But you have to buy early as they run out in 1-2 weeks typically. That goes for most seasonal items.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We bought the HO Exo-3 towable from Costco last year for $199 and it worked great. The Exo-3 and the Striker-3 look almost identical and for $149 you can‘t go wrong.