• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hole Cover

jeremywatco

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to see what options I have at covering this hole? I no longer want this old remote here. I plan on attaching a newer smaller remote in this same spot but unfortunately it’s smaller than this hole. Do they make round blanks that I could just silicone on? Where wound I get said thingy.
Thanks. Jeremy
5A1D7C86-C7A6-447D-BA6E-711A0FFC28E9.jpeg

You could get a switch panel with unwired dummy switches and label them funny stuff like "ejector seat", "beer assistant " "shark repellent "

You could get a switch panel with unwired dummy switches and label them funny stuff like "ejector seat", "beer assistant " "shark repellent "
Love it!!!!

you could use a piece of white starboard. Can be routered to look nice - I love the dummy switches tho. I may add those somewhereeven tho I don’t need a blank. ??

HA! Well I bought one of the nicer digital remote from Fusion in addition to the little battery powered puck from Fusion... I have a feeling the larger one may cover the hole... we shall see. Thanks for the tips.

I actually misread what you were trying to do. I didn’t help at all. If anything, I messed it all up. You might want to just try a whole new thread and get an actual solution. Sorry!

Back