• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Holy OMG.....I now have a new vacation plan!

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This looks awesome, sign me up!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@2kwik4u .....have you seen the hard core Alaskan/Yukon river running jet boats.....some really craaaaazy guys up there!
I have. There are some Australian guys that are equally as crazy.

I fell down a "Crazy Jet Boat Adventure" Youtbue hole last night. There are all kinds of places that do this stuff.

Trying my buddy to split the cost of it instead of a waverunner for the local lake. Just to use like "water dirt bikes". Doubt they would be as fun though.