• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Honda CBR 250R No Reserve Auction $0.99 South Carolina

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a bike from a friend who needed some money over the winter and its just been sitting in my garage since then so I decided to do a little garage cleaning and list it for sale. Its a 2012 CBR 250R this would be a great bike for someone who is looking for a cheap commuter bike or maybe a good first bike for someone. I have it listed for sale on eBay with no reserve so it is selling. Listing linked below I expect it will sell cheap but is in good shape and runs good. I would be possible willing to work a deal with someone on here if they wanted it outside of the auction.

IMG_8950.jpegIMG_8951.jpegIMG_8952.jpegIMG_8955.jpeg

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi @robert843 What are you looking for? My nephew in Texas might be interested. He is looking for a budget Beginner bike end of last year. I will forward the information to him.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi @robert843 What are you looking for? My nephew in Texas might be interested. He is looking for a budget Beginner bike end of last year. I will forward the information to him.
I really don't know much about these bikes and what they go for based on what I can see on facebook market place it appears most are asking between 2-3k for them. I would take I guess $1700 for a no hassle deal.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I really don't know much about these bikes and what they go for based on what I can see on facebook market place it appears most are asking between 2-3k for them. I would take I guess $1700 for a no hassle deal.
Thanks Robert. I will pass on the information to him.

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What’s with the tape on the exhaust , seems to be the only obvious question I’d have before, looks like it’s scratched so did it fall over and needs the tape to prevent leakage? Basically will it require a slip on or is he header pipe cracked. Just that could cost up to $1,000 to repair. I like the idea of it as a learning bike for the wife. I’d ride to myrtle to pickup. Let me know if you have input on that part, thanks

looks like you are getting bids, I’ll likely try my luck on eBay taking a chance it’s just the slip on

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welp I’ve got a bid out there ... we shall see

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welp I’ve got a bid out there ... we shall see
What’s with the tape on the exhaust , seems to be the only obvious question I’d have before, looks like it’s scratched so did it fall over and needs the tape to prevent leakage? Basically will it require a slip on or is he header pipe cracked. Just that could cost up to $1,000 to repair. I like the idea of it as a learning bike for the wife. I’d ride to myrtle to pickup. Let me know if you have input on that part, thanks

looks like you are getting bids, I’ll likely try my luck on eBay taking a chance it’s just the slip on
I have never removed it but I will take it off today and post a pic to see what’s under it I just assumed may the clamp broke or was missing

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have never removed it but I will take it off today and post a pic to see what’s under it I just assumed may the clamp broke or was missing
Don’t worry about it bud, found I can get the hole exhaust for $60-100 used so not
affecting bid, thanks

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don’t worry about it bud, found I can get the hole exhaust for $60-100 used so not
affecting bid, thanks
I could not get the tape off easily but it’s probably covering a small hole in the pipe if I had to guess it’s before the header so it’s just the pipe bike still runs good and quite as is.

4B6E8878-FEC6-44F2-A599-B667B0FC738F.jpeg