• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hot sauced the car

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I always use a Lucas show detailer on the car after I wash it but decided to try the hot sauce out on it this time. Not too bad!!

20160628_180639.jpg

20160628_180615.jpg

Last edited:

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sa-weet 'Stang!!!

Looks great! I had an 89 4-cyl then a 94 6-cyl. Kids came along before I made it to 8-cyl. Sigh. Some day....

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
My last gallon of hot sauce = 3/4 of it on my vehicles and a 1/4 on my boat!

The stuff works amazing on black cars especially.

The ride looks clean @jcyamaharider

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks everyone! I had an 89 notch back with a 306 dss and then a 97 gt all stock except an exhaust. This one will get some mods some day.

The other day I went and test drove another 2002 gt but the wife I decide against it. This one had tons of mods!!

20160627_162800.jpg

20160627_162752.jpg

Last edited:

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sa-weet 'Stang!!!

Looks great! I had an 89 4-cyl then a 94 6-cyl. Kids came along before I made it to 8-cyl. Sigh. Some day....
LMAO - and the whole reason we used to have those cars was just to get the girls. Bait and switch... bait and switch

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

WickedPorter

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use Hot Sauce on pretty much any shiny surface nowadays ... used to use some pretty high dollar synthetic polishes (Zaino) but find that Hot Sauce works just as well and lasts almost just as long (as far as beading/protection). Love this stuff. Might have to start buying it in 5 gallon drums. :D

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Jerry looked at me weird the other day when I said I was embarrassed to drive it to work because it had bug guts all over it guess he took the hint ! Thanks for washing my car ! Lol. Oh and yes those seats just hug you while driving ! A savior when you have a bad back.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks badass man !!!! Now I want to hot sauce the old
Valiant !!!image.jpg

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Had my car in for service yesterday. The advisor mentioned that it looked and felt well waxed. He had no clue about hot sauce until I told him...

And it's been 7 months since my car was waxed...

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been using Hot Sauce on everything for many years, great stuff, reminds me I need to re-order more. Nice Mustang, I have a 2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium with all the bells and whistles, really liking this car so far - this is coming from a guy who got rid of his 2008 Z06 last year, the Z06 was much faster, the Mustang checks all the boxes.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have been using Hot Sauce on everything for many years, great stuff, reminds me I need to re-order more. Nice Mustang, I have a 2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium with all the bells and whistles, really liking this car so far - this is coming from a guy who got rid of his 2008 Z06 last year, the Z06 was much faster, the Mustang checks all the boxes.
The Z06 was a lot lighter. I like this car because there is room for the kids in the back. Seems like this model of mustang they have made a lot of improvements over past years.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
20140815_131108.jpg She keeps it shining!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How does hot sauce work in terms of the application? Is it like car wax? Is it easy to get off of the trim?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
How does hot sauce work in terms of the application? Is it like car wax? Is it easy to get off of the trim?
It isn't wax so it does no whitening to the trim like wax does. It is strictly a hard water spot remover.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It isn't wax so it does no whitening to the trim like wax does. It is strictly a hard water spot remover.
It actually has 5% wax. It is a detailer, and it is so easy to use. It doesn't chalk as @jcyamaharider says, but it does put a fresh waxed shine on...it just doesn't offer any lasting protection. It will remove and prevent water spots about once too before you hot sauce and dry it again. Just a great product, so easy to use. I am glad you brought this up! The cars look great! When I wash off the bugs off the front of the coach, I hot sauce it to get the shine back!

WickedPorter

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a fantastic product and when used regularly (at least once a month) it works just as good (or better) than a standard wax or protectant. Incredibly easy and fast to apply, and removes any and all hard water grievances.

Expensive, yes. Worth it? Absolutely!! Ease and speed of application and longevity for a spray, on top of that fantastic result... Priceless. I quit using waxes/polishes a couple of years ago on my boats/cars... Hot Sauce takes care of it all and (in my opinion) offers far better results.

DUSTOFF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
How about Quickie Sauce? It sounds like it is more of a wax product than the Hot Sauce