• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (HOUSTON, TX) 2008 YAMAHA AR230 HO (LESS THAN 100HRS!) - $24,000

NoodleFish

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
***Asking for $24,000 given some of the 2008 and earlier pricing off of Boat Trader LINK***

Hello,

My parents bought this AR230 in 2008 after walking into our local Yamaha to buy brake fluid for our ATV's. Talk about an up-sale! They are the original owner's, and the boat has been stored with cover on either in an enclosed car port or garage since we took delivery. The boat is fully stock, with all original OEM carpets, engines, bimini, cushions, etc. EXCEPT for the dual battery set up.

My parents gave it to my wife and I at the end of last summer which we used it consecutively for 8 weekends. Out of the 95 and 96 hours on the Port and Starboard engines respectively, I believe we accounted for probably 20 of them in those 8 weeks.

Boat has been PM'd annually by an authorized Yamaha dealer since we bought it. Even if my parents didn't use it for a season, my dad still would take it to get maintenance.

Boat is currently located in my shop here in Cypress, TX. I'd be open to meeting SERIOUS buyers to check it out and then schedule a time to meet at lake for a test ride. We are selling it simply to upgrade to a new 2024 model.

Photos attached are from the end of summer when it was waxed, horrible '08 tramp stamp removed, and washed and cleaned. Wake tower has to be put on and taken off to fit into the 9 ft bay door I have. I hate to admit it but my wife and I have this down to a science and can be done within 4-5 minutes.

Title in hand.

Attachments

Last edited: