• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How about "Other Boats" forum?

DoubleTrouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
How about a new forum for "other boats" or "general boat maintenance" or something like that for those of us non-jet boat owners???:) Was just thinking of that...

I just had a friend by a AR232... not sure of the year yet. I'll point him here next time I talk to him.

-DT

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That might be a very good idea...we are trying to keep from expanding the home page too much. We have really struggled to keep the models down under some titles that will represent them without having each individual model out there. But it is a reasonable request and one I would like too, as I really would like to explore the ability to find a good cruiser under 50k, and determine a budget going forward prior to biting off a chunk again. Your boat seems pretty dang nice, and at 1997, I am guessing it might fall into my catagory. I had a 36' trojan tri-cabin...1974 fiberglass with twin chryslers and a 6.0 onan...it ate my lunch in a year! @Bruce @Julian We have a request for "other" boat forum, you guys think we have room?

DoubleTrouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
And I get that the member base is jetboats... and specifically Yammies... but there is room to make this more than jetboats. Although the name will prevent many non Yammie/Seadoo boaters from joining.

Just a thought...

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
WOW, now that's service. Ask and ye shall receive. No act of God needed here.

Gym

DoubleTrouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Awesome! Hope I'm not the only one in there. If so, we can always delete it!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@DoubleTrouble if you look at the forum description you will see that it is broad enough to allow for lots of floating objects. So someone else must have something to post about in there.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome! Hope I'm not the only one in there. If so, we can always delete it!
Even if there is nobody with your make/model boat here yet there will be plenty of common information such as electronics, maintenance products, boat bling and general boating procedures. You will also gain a lot of knowledge and insight on jet boats to share and educate others. I'm sure you can share some of your knowledge and expertise with us also so join in.

Gym