• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How Much 2021 212SE

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hi Everyone,

Thinking of selling our 2021 212SE.

What’s a reasonable price we should be selling for?

Painted trailer
Yamaha Boat Cover
Thrust Vector Fins
Underwater lights
Fulton Jack

Attachments

• 83757EF9-FA73-4FA7-B237-FECA97C38B5F.jpeg
    83757EF9-FA73-4FA7-B237-FECA97C38B5F.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 24
  • F1D1A71E-AE0C-45A9-A3A2-11A3E3436FA3.jpeg
    F1D1A71E-AE0C-45A9-A3A2-11A3E3436FA3.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
That's a good looking boat...how many hours, and where are you located? Also, why are you selling, just out of curiosity.

Hi Everyone,

Thinking of selling our 2021 212SE.

What’s a reasonable price we should be selling for?

Painted trailer
Yamaha Boat Cover
Thrust Vector Fins
Underwater lights
Fulton Jack
I have the same exact boat. Following...

With the upgrades I have done, I would start at 65K for my boat.

That's a good looking boat...how many hours, and where are you located? Also, why are you selling, just out of curiosity.

260 hours located in Irvine CA. We are moving and boating won’t be as realistic for us.

260 hours located in Irvine CA. We are moving and boating won’t be as realistic for us.
Looks like you had a great time while you had it. 260 hrs, that’s great. I only put 18 hours on mine last year. Hopefully I’ll use it more this year, but higher gas prices will have an effect. Good luck to you!

Back