• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to build customer loyalty

bgood188

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I'm in a customer service role and a huge believer that customer loyalty is acomplished by showing your customer that you care and have a personal touch.

Yesterday I ordered a few things from JetboatPilot.com. Once I hit submit on my order I had a phone call from Will in less than 3 minutes, WOW. He called to say thanks and to ask if I needed anything else and pointed in the direction I needed to install my new items.

Guess what website I will visit first when I need something else for my boat?

Thanks for the personal touch!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I ordered hydro-teak mats with custom logos in a sale he had last year. My wife wanted to draw the logo for our mats. But between teaching, two kids and my being swamped with round the clock work we had not gotten around to sending him graphics for the mats. Every few weeks Will or one of his staff would call to check on us. Absolutely wonderful customer service. We finally got around to sending a drawing to him last week.

__ScottyDont

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will and co over at @JetBoatPilot has A+ service, always had great communication during orders. Couldn't be more satisfied and always the first place I go for my boat stuff

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Absolutely agree, and I really enjoy seeing all the new product designs coming from Jet Boat Pilot. I often look at their website and plan my wishlist.

WickedPorter

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've called and e-mailed a couple of times with questions, Will answers the e-mails promptly, has answered the phone every time I've called and has been a pleasure to talk to and work with. He has a passion for this whole "jet boat" thing and you can tell. JBP should be at the top of every google search for "customer service" in my opinion.

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have ordered several products from Will in the last year and couldn't be happier with his customer service or products. It's very obvious he enjoys what he does. I will definitely buy from Will in the future.

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Also agree on Will's customer service. His you tube videos are excellent as well. Hope he can expand his services to other jet boat manufactures entering the market.

RumDiet

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can't argue about Will - A#1 can't be beat!

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I go to JetBoatPilot for my boat goodies first! Will is exceptional, even answered the phone at 8 pm his time to help me with Thrust Vector install inquiry.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, there aren't many vendors that don't eat or sleep. Will and his videos were a big reason I bought my boat. These informative forums were the other. Thanks @JetBoatPilot .

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ordered hydro-teak mats with custom logos in a sale he had last year. My wife wanted to draw the logo for our mats. But between teaching, two kids and my being swamped with round the clock work we had not gotten around to sending him graphics for the mats. Every few weeks Will or one of his staff would call to check on us. Absolutely wonderful customer service. We finally got around to sending a drawing to him last week.
Lets see some pics of the hydro-teak!!

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will is the best.

Customer service is a clear differentiator for me. I'll even return to a good supplier even if their prices aren't the lowest.

Top Bottom