• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to hook up rd controller

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I need some help wiring up a rd controller for the wet sound speakers on my 2023 Yamaha 222xe. I ran the rgb wires in and out out each speaker around the boat do I just connect the 1 end and cap off the other end or do I connect both ends of the wire to the controller The other end running from the 1 speaker in the series in the rgb still on the roll

I’m good on the power wires which I’m going to tap off of the aux switch at the helm

Attachments

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I am a little confused by your wording.

Your RGB wires go into the RGB+ side, you don't need to use both connectors but you can if you want. This controller highly benefits from 3.5mm connection instead of the mic.

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am a little confused by your wording.

Your RGB wires go into the RGB+ side, you don't need to use both connectors but you can if you want. This controller highly benefits from 3.5mm connection instead of the mic.
No thanks you cleared it up much appreciated