• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HOW TO TAKE DOWN TOWER IN 195 HO IMPULSE

Amahuri

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi everyone, i just got my new 195 HO IMPULSE and i need to take the tower down to my garage. Can anyone explain me how to take it down?

Thks.

FlyNavy76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Did they not show you how at the dealer? Mine has a knob on the aft of the tower on each side where it meets the boat. Unscrew those and it folds forward.

Amahuri

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thank you for your post. No they didn´t showed me that, they even didn´t know that the tower could be folded...:(
Mine has the knobs too. I´ll try that. I just don´t wanted to do it without knowing something about.

thanks again!:thumbsup:

FlyNavy76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
No problem.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome to the forum. It helps if you have someone lift up on the front of the tower. Those locking screws can be stubborn..

Amahuri

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi Everyone, thank you for your help. I did it this weekend, it was a really easy procedure as i expected.
But still it won´t fit in the garage. Do you know if the light above the tower can be removed?

702mireles

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi Everyone, thank you for your help. I did it this weekend, it was a really easy procedure as i expected.
But still it won´t fit in the garage. Do you know if the light above the tower can be removed?
Yes it can be removed...

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Be careful when unthreading and threading the light. The wires can become so twisted that they will break. When you unscrew it turn the light back as many times as it took you to get it off.