• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

howdy

Bilmon

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Nice boat! With the 240hp I bet that thing will FLY!
hi vlffas ,best I've senn was 55.7 gps but that was "downhill" on the Mississippi.usually 52-53

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bilmon - you should post a thread in the Sugar Sands section so if another one shows up they will know you're here,

Bilmon

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
I just added Sugar Sands to the list of Makes you can chose from! Pity it doesn't allow a logical break down of Models based on another selection!

How many Sugar Sands models are there?
Tango 17ft ,Mirage 18ft ,Calais 21ft if I recall correctly, all Merc powered. Too bad they went under 08.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Magic,wish I was in your area ,sick of snow and subzero.Have alot of family out there.andvisit often.Love your lakes have rented a pontoon[yea I know] on sauaro a couple of times.Would love to bring my boat but 1600 miles each way would be a killer.Apache looks like a fantastic lake if not for the road in.
If you ever do decide to bring your boat, we can give you quite a tour! Check out my "Conquered Waters" list to see all the lakes we have local knowledge on!

Apache is an awesome lake, and we get there from the back way.....only 12 miles or so of firm flat dirt road..... Gets very little use even in the summer because of its relative isolation.....