• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hydra Deck installed today...

Michigan jet boat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice @TimBroom! That looks awesome!

How was the removal, prep and install?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks great!

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looks great! Is hdyra teak a new type of floor matting? It does look different from the seadek and hydro teak.

I found it slightly disappointing that Yamaha didn't choose to use this stuff inside the cockpit instead of the carpet for '15 limited models. At least having the transom done already cuts down on the cost!

I also find it odd that Yamaha went back to bolting the fuel cover flooring instead of the latches used from '10 - '14. Having the latches makes it super easy to get the covering up if needed! Your pics are the first time I noticed this on the '15 models.

TimBroom

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I actually did not do the removal and install, not in my skillset to do something like that... I paid the dealer... easy way out.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
N-I-C-E Job, @TomBroom ! $ and time well spent, regardless of who did what !
Many Blessed Wishes your way for a superb 2015 boating season !

(Psssssssssss ........... you & me won't tell the rest of 'em our "season" last about 12 months now, will we ? !) ........ LOL !
Mikey Lulejian - Out on Lake Oconee, GA, enjoying wonderful weather and even better water