• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HydroDeck?

seanxnj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Been looking online for a "SeaDeck" style option for my boat. This company HydroDeck came up and they are significantly cheaper than Jet Boat pilot. Has anyone had any experience with them? Picking up my 2022 Ar250 next weekend and this is one of the first projects I wanted to tackle. Here is a link for reference.

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dang that’s fairly cheap, I may go that route when the time comes for my cockpit.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just priced out mine and it is only a couple hundred dollars cheaper. Not sure of material though. Marine Mat and SeaDeck have been thoroughly tested used extensively by users on this forum. Until I had some real world validated reviews, I would be cautious gluing this down to my boat, imho.

seanxnj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Just priced out mine and it is only a couple hundred dollars cheaper. Not sure of material though. Marine Mat and SeaDeck have been thoroughly tested used extensively by users on this forum. Until I had some real world validated reviews, I would be cautious gluing this down to my boat, imho.
Totally agree, that’s why I was asking here. Last thing I want to do is glue down an inferior product on a brand new boat.

BlackandTan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will say that the service I've received from JetBoatPilot has been fantastic. If I ever have to replace my SeaDek, I wouldn't hesitate going back to them.

anjboyer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How thick is the Hydrodeck? Jet Boat Pilot offers Marine Mat in 2 color 6mm and Tri Color 9mm.