• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD HydroHoist 4400UL Boat Lift Georgia)

JC_ATL

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My wife and I have decided to forego boat ownership for a couple of years and instead invest some money into our house. As such, we listed our 2015 242 LS about a month ago and have a deposit on it from the new prospective owner who is expecting to pick it up in the next couple of weeks. Once the boat officially sells, we will then be selling our HydroHoist 4400UL that we purchased brand new from Marine Specialties and installed on June 9, 2017. The lift is a little over 2 years old and practically new minus some algae that is on the tanks that just need to be scrubbed off and the spider webs from the docks. The lift is used in a covered slip on Lake Allatoona just outside of Atlanta, GA only so it has never seen salt water. This bad boy also had zero problems lifting my 2015 242 Limited S.

I don't know the first thing about having to disassemble and transporting a lift so obviously if someone is already located on Lake Allatoona the easiest method would be to just tow it to your slip. However, if you are not intimidated by having to load on a trailer and transport to your respective lake that option is available to you.

We paid $6,800 installed. The only contingency is that the boat lift deal will not be finalized until after the boat has officially been bought and picked up. (which should be prior to 9/15/2019)

"Our most popular model boat lift, the UltraLift Boat Lift has polyethylene tanks which are highly resistant to impact or low-water damage. Flexing when stressed, the tanks then return unharmed to their original shape! All the steel parts are above the water*- a completely new concept in the boat lifting industry- to defy rust, corrosion, and the elements – protecting your boat for years of convenient and care-free storage.

Standard Features
  • Precision-Designed & Custom-molded High-impact Polyethylene Tanks
  • All Steel Above The Water Line*
  • Full-width 4″ Frame Channel with 3″ Adjustable Expansion Channel
  • Heavy-duty 1/4″ Torsion Bars
  • Boat-Side Padded Step Pitmans*
  • Five-inch high-density polypropylene square hole bushings
  • Heavy-duty Hull Support System
  • Grade-8 pivot hardware
  • Heavy-duty construction
  • Heavy-duty structural-grade dock backets with molded bumper guards
  • Two-piece stainless/polyethylene pitman bushings"
Description Source: UltraLift™ - Boat Lift

77E46640-1204-4205-96CF-EA1B38AED00C.jpeg
703E95A5-51AF-43BF-BB81-746492C62F6F.jpeg100B642A-67B2-4508-AA7F-BF723D7DFAA1.jpeg54D85D1B-B20F-42DD-8028-97786D9E864B.jpegF95C85F1-B536-48DA-BB44-B62BC3ECA119.jpeg703B3431-6C26-4012-8FCC-A5592E0A7532.jpeg0A0207BC-22B7-49F0-B00E-2DB1B8681F6E.jpegAA5A7B7A-FF83-40D3-B660-99FFDDD6FD13.jpeg71527333-CC5C-4D53-9547-CF2709E3C5B2.jpeg

Last edited:
I might have a buyer for you on Allatoona. Stay tuned.

Boat is now officially sold so I have dropped the price of the lift by $500.

Last edited:
If Anyone on here buys this just know you need the plugs for the bottom of the floats to move it any distance like to a boat ramp. You can find the installation instructions online to figure out how to uninstall and reinstall yourself

Just confirmed with my guy on Allatoona that he needs a shallow draft lift. . . . Will "float" this to a few others I know that may be in the market.

Thanks guys. To be clear, I was not provided these plugs upon completion of the install so it would require the new owner to purchase them in advance of moving them. (assuming they are not already mounted to the tanks) Another option a gentleman told me today who is interested is having a generator on your tow boat and simply have the inflation turned on during tow.

Best case scenario, if you live in the Atlanta area and are looking for a 12x25 covered slip on Lake Allatoona, I can connect you with my marina because once the lift sells I am planning to cancel my slip for the marina to re-rent. Therefore, you could potentially just rent my slip and leave the lift where it sits already installed for you; all you would need to do is potentially have the ramps adjusted to fit your particular boat. :)

Last edited:
Just confirmed with my guy on Allatoona that he needs a shallow draft lift. . . . Will "float" this to a few others I know that may be in the market.

HAHA! Love it. Thanks for checking.

They dont charge you for the plugs because you don’t need them after it’s in the slip. I bought, disassembled, tower and installed one. You are correct about the generator method also but either way you have to go real slow. Also our jets can blow the plugs out which I did while trying to maneuver into the slip with power.

Back