• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I guess this is one way to do it......

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Ha. that is an interesting way to do it. Its the fasfender thing and the height I don't understand, one could tie a fender quickly to the lower part of the tower and it would be cleaner. Maybe?

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ha. that is an interesting way to do it. Its the fasfender thing and the height I don't understand, one could tie a fender quickly to the lower part of the tower and it would be cleaner. Maybe?
That’s another way but if you already have that fastfender, why not make good use of it. ;)
I like to have the ability to quickly adjust the fender height depending on which dock I’m at and what the water level looks like. That’s the point of this style hook.

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I like to have the ability to quickly adjust the fender height depending on which dock I’m at and what the water level looks like. That’s the point of this style hook.
Yep, agreed and I hear ya. I do something similar, but I went cheap and made quick adjusters with belt webbing and buckles. Click and pull to adjust.

I guess it’s more how high it’s mounted, really. If I need a third, do mine on the lowest cross bar and then adjust. The middle cleat is in a weird spot from inside the cockpit, IMHO.

Last edited: