• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I need help connecting my Clarion CMD6 radio to sirius XM service

Aaron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What exactly do I need to connect the satellite radio? Please just let me know what part numbers that I need etc. I am frustrated because the manual says that I need an SC-C1 tuner with an ssp cable. What the hell is that? lol..I can't find reference to it anywhere.
Please help.

Lawson2479

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe if your radio is already satellite capable you should only need the satellite antenna then order your programming. If you do this then you have sat radio only on your boat. You might think about getting a portable sat radio then you could just plug it in where ever you go, boat, home, car etc... If you already have a sat radio in your car for example and you get good cell phone service where you boat. Then just download the app to your/wife/kids phone (I think it is about $3-5 extra a month) and stream it into your boat radio through aux input or blue tooth. This is what we do. Because you have to pay for each individual radio which would add up quick.