• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ideas for AR240 Trailer

BoatLife

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
First time poster here…

I am looking at possibly buying a used AR240 but it doesn’t have a trailer. Any ideas on where to find a trailer that would work for it? Ideally, it would be specifically matched but open for suggestions. I live in the northern Virginia area.

Thank you!

Stay away from the Craig’s List scams for starters. Ask me how I know..

Talk to Shan Fagan @ Holly Acres Marine in Woodbridge. He sells LoadRite trailers and is a Yamaha dealer. I upgraded my ShoreLand’r single axle for a LR tandem this spring for about 5k with transfer of the boat, bunk and winch config, and load balancing for tongue weight. Plenty of room on the trailer I bought for a 26 foot boat. All aluminum I-beam trailer with very nice features and torsion bar suspension.

2F6F293D-73B2-4757-BBB2-AA3C91F18A33.jpeg

Oh, this spring the wait time on trailers was 12-16 weeks but he may have one in stock.

Back