• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Interior Cleaning Recommendations

GoodCubanito

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi everybody!

What are you guys using to clean your seadek and the upholstery on your Yamaha jetboats? Trying to get it ready after a few months seating in my driveway...

Thank you!

Hi everybody!

What are you guys using to clean your seadek and the upholstery on your Yamaha jetboats? Trying to get it ready after a few months seating in my driveway...

Thank you!
I use vinyl sauce(made by boat bling)for my upholstery for cleaning. And 303 aerospace for UV protection after cleaning(also use this on my Bimini top to prevent fading) Jetboatpilot sells a seadek cleaner, or you can use simple green as well I believe

I also recommend Boat Blings products. Vinyl Sauce and Condition Sauce are great for the seats.

Here ya go

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220411-114920_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-114920_Drive.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 50
I use the boats alot. I quickly learned nothing works better than classic soap and water. I stopped wasting money on "interior cleaners". If you have stains you might need something a little stronger, but day-to-day soap and water is king.

soapy water does well on seadek, however all plastic, upholstery, rubber seals around windshield etc. need protection from UV - 303 AP is the best I know. I buy it by a gallon.

soapy water does well on seadek, however all plastic, upholstery, rubber seals around windshield etc. need protection from UV - 303 AP is the best I know. I buy it by a gallon.

I made this mistake when first came on here. 303 is highly recommended and great for protection - but it is not a cleaner.

I made this mistake when first came on here. 303 is highly recommended and great for protection - but it is not a cleaner.
correct. that being said, it can "lift" some stains with repeated application and repel other.
I see boats with fired upholstery tops - so preventable.

I ordered this one, I have wanted to try it for a long time. not a cleaner and crazy expensive

I'm curious how it does, supposedly it's the cat's meow...

Back