• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

IPTV 2022 Providers

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Who is using an IPTV provider instead of the typical cable or sat provider? What service are you using? What are the benefits in terms of quality and number of devices allowed in your provider? What is the cost?

I am well aware of the popular streaming services like Hulu but I am looking for the best IPTV providers out there today. I have used one occasionally over the years but there seems to be so many better options out there now. It would be nice to get all NHL and NFL games as well.

Is there an excellent forum for IPTV that you have used for research?

Thanks all!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Youtube TV here. Came from Dish satellite tv. I have zero regrets. Quality is perfect. I'm not sure how many devices are allowed but we have never ran into the limit in our house. Then again, we are usually watching tv together. At most 2 devices at the same time. Quality is fantastic. DVR is unlimited. And being able to just pull up the app on the phone if you are not at home and watch tv is great.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
DirectTV stream here. Been with them since they started. Price has over doubled but still cheaper on my grandfathered plan than competition. They are ok, just alone on the price hikes I do not recommend

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Who is using an IPTV provider instead of the typical cable or sat provider? What service are you using? What are the benefits in terms of quality and number of devices allowed in your provider? What is the cost?

I am well aware of the popular streaming services like Hulu but I am looking for the best IPTV providers out there today. I have used one occasionally over the years but there seems to be so many better options out there now. It would be nice to get all NHL and NFL games as well.

Is there an excellent forum for IPTV that you have used for research?

Thanks all!
What ones have you used before? Yeah.net?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I
What ones have you used before? Yeah.net?
I don't recall the names but they were freebies and were very cumbersome to navigate and never had all of the channels they were supposed to. Over time I stopped using them for those reasons, lately I have heard that IPTV is much improved.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I

I don't recall the names but they were freebies and were very cumbersome to navigate and never had all of the channels they were supposed to. Over time I stopped using them for those reasons, lately I have heard that IPTV is much improved.
I stopped using them for the same reason. Hard to find channels in a good package. I started looking iptv on a site called iptvtalk.net