• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is it possible to unlock SKI, ECO, cruise control and docking modes on Scarab?

Scarab16

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
I have a 2016 Scarab 195. Is there a way to unlock SKI, ECO, cruise control and docking modes? Cluster upgrade?

FreshSalt09

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
I have a 2016 Scarab 195. Is there a way to unlock SKI, ECO, cruise control and docking modes? Cluster upgrade?
Not sure about your 2016 but for my 2017, they have a module you can buy directly from Scarab. Looking for it on eBay since I’m sure it’s expensive from the dealer.

*edit*
Lets try this link

-Fs

Last edited:

FreshSalt09

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Not sure about your 2016 but for my 2017, they have a module you can buy directly from Scarab. Looking for it on eBay since I’m sure it’s expensive from the dealer.

*edit*
Lets try this link

-Fs
I reached out to my dealer and was blown away about how much that little part costs. Over $1k. Hope that someone figures out how to enable it aftermarket.

John P Jones

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I reached out to my dealer and was blown away about how much that little part costs. Over $1k. Hope that someone figures out how to enable it aftermarket.
If someone figures it out, I'd be interested. I have a CanDoo Pro scanner interface box. Not sure if it can be upgraded through there.

josh195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If someone figures it out, I'd be interested. I have a CanDoo Pro scanner interface box. Not sure if it can be upgraded through there.
I've looked through everything I could on the CanDoo and can't find any way. I would love to have any of the modes.