• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JBP vs. OEM Covers

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone have an opinion as to the superiority of mooring covers between @JetBoatPilot and OEM? Not looking to bash either one, going to need one for the 255.

From personal experience, the OEM cover I have for my AR210 is…ok. I’ve had it since we bought the boat in 2020. My biggest complaint is that the white Yamaha painted on lettering likes to wash out which leaves paint streaks down the back. Straps, clips, and zippers all work fine. Leaves very little gap to allow water intrusion but some does sneak by.

Any product I’ve bought from @JetBoatPilot has been great so I’m sure I wouldn’t be disappointed. Thanks!

Oh, and do they still adequately cover with a trolling motor installed?

I just checked their site, and it looks like JBP is selling the OEM covers. That was for my SX190 though, maybe they offer others for different models?

They sell oem covers.

Ok, awesome. I was told they fabricated their own.

Back