• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Jet Boat Pilot surpasses all expectations.

Thunderseye

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I have had Seadoos, but my first boat was a jet boat. A Yamaha jet boat. Like everyone has seen, and know the steering can be a bit scary. The wife did not like putting it on the trailer, but that is much easier than getting her to back down the ramp. We ordered reverse thrusters and vectors Before putting them on, an error at one of their fabricators happened, they called me while i was on the lake to let me know that they were on there way, but there was a minor problem, it only affected the spring, but wouldn't hurt anything and new parts were on the way. (awesome) After putting on the thrusters and vectors it was great, she was no longer nervous, steering was much more controlled. We then went out for a day and got into some shallow water, still no less than 3-4 feet. Pulled up to the ramp and did our post op check. the stern vector was really messed up, I think a big rock, stick or something freak had got cought up, ripped the support out and did some damage. I called customer service, sent them some pics, and they rush ordered all new parts for the vector, no questions asked. I have ordered multiple accessories, and the customer service and communication is beyond my expectations. I love all the videos that Will Owens puts out. The installation and instructional videos are awesome ( I don't know if Will is the owner or not or if he is just the chosen you tube performer) but I will buy all my accessories from JBP if they have what I am looking for

I ordered the Thrust Vectors and had a similar experience with their customer service... In my opinion they are above and beyond what is expected from customer service... I will always buy from them if they have what I am looking for... Excellent products, Good old fashioned way of treating customers. Wish that more companies treated their customers like they do...

Yes. They are a wonderful company. Many many great experiences with them.

Back