• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Group Buy JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector/Lateral Thruster Group Buy 2024

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello all! Its that time of year again! GROUP BUY SEASON!!!

This month is Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy for all JetBoaters.Net members. As always, prices are discounted to our lowest price of the year when participation qualifies. Starting today and ending Aug 31, 2024, this event features a max discount level of 35% OFF.

So if you're looking to improve your jet boat's low speed handling now's your chance to do it at the best prices of the year, MEMBERS ONLY!!!

Participation Levels/Discounts

Lateral Thrusters (Available For All Yamaha Boat Models except Drive X and Helm Master Equipped Boats)

1-10 Lateral Thrusters: 10% Discount
11-15 Lateral Thrusters: 15% Discount
16-20 Lateral Thrusters: 20% Discount
21-34 Lateral Thrusters: 25% Discount
35+ Lateral Thrusters: 35% Discount

Thrust Vector (Available For Yamaha Boats 1999-2025 & Rotax Powered Boats 2005-2025, Excludes Drive X and Helm Master Equipped Boats)
1-10 Thrust Vectors: 10% Discount
11-15 Thrust Vectors: 15% Discount
16-20 Thrust Vectors: 20% Discount
21-34 Thrust Vectors: 25% Discount
35+ Thrust Vectors: 35% Discount

Rules and Guidelines are as follows:

Customers must be a member of JetBoaters.net and have an active User ID - customers must call our office at 850-867-1410 or email sales@jetboatpilot.com to place their order. Payments will be made in full at the time of purchase; once the max discount is reached we will then begin issuing refunds back to customers for the price difference. If you do not want to purchase right away and only put your name and info down to be contacted once the max discount is achieved you may do so, HOWEVER this will not contribute to the total number of participants needed to reach the Max Discount. The Max Discount of 35% is only achieved once we have reached 35 PAID orders (see below for details):

Taxes will apply to most US addresses and are based on the state the product is delivered to. Domestic shipping rates will be displayed at checkout once you have received your final quote from JetBoatPilot. International orders must get shipping quotes. We use UPS for international shipping.

To Order:

Customers must provide the following to order : Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Make/Model of Boat, Desired Product (And Color if Applicable), and most importantly, your JetBoaters.Net ID (this is not your email address).

Other Important Info

This event includes both Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vectors For Yamaha Boats as well as Thrust Vectors for Rotax powered boats. You do not have to purchase both items during this event to qualify for the discount. Combo prices and Trade In Programs such as our TV Upgrade and Cobra Fin Trade In will not be active during this event.

Customers who have older versions of Thrust Vector, Thrust Vector XL and Thrust Vector XV will need to have us e-mail a copy of the Trim Template in order to add Lateral Thrusters to their Thrust Vector equipped boat. Current Thrust Vector product is fully compatible with Lateral Thruster.

Lateral Thrusters are incompatible with steering systems made by other vendors. If a customer chooses to combine Lateral Thrusters with another aftermarket steering system, and, if there is ever a warranty claim, we may not be able to honor our limited Lateral Thruster warranty.

As always we want to thank @Julian @OperationROL and @Bruce for hosting this forum and allowing JetBoatPilot to be a part of this great community.
TV LT GB 2024 WEB SITE BANNER.jpg

Last edited:
Lateral Thrusters are incompatible with steering systems made by other vendors. If a customer chooses to combine Lateral Thrusters with another aftermarket steering system, and, if there is ever a warranty claim, we may not be able to honor our limited Lateral Thruster warranty.

I have the Lateral Thrusters / Cobra Jet combo and they work great for me - no problems with compatibility.

The Lateral Thrusters have made the most difference of any steering/maneuvering mod that I've tried - backing my boat up is way more intuitive than it was before I had them.

Many thanks to JBP for supporting this community.

Hey,
I just called and put in an order for a thrust vector for my 2018 AR195. It’s on hold until the discount number is met, but I am hoping we can get 34 more orders soon and get them shipped out!
Thanks for the support!

I have the Lateral Thrusters / Cobra Jet combo and they work great for me - no problems with compatibility.

The Lateral Thrusters have made the most difference of any steering/maneuvering mod that I've tried - backing my boat up is way more intuitive than it was before I had them.

I agree, that part is maybe the most effective product we've ever produced and they never have any warranty issues at all! Thanks for the feedback!

Hey,
I just called and put in an order for a thrust vector for my 2018 AR195. It’s on hold until the discount number is met, but I am hoping we can get 34 more orders soon and get them shipped out!
Thanks for the support!
Thank you! We'll hit that number for sure! Just help us spread the word on social media so others can join in and save big!!!

I just emailed. I've got twin 4-TEC engines so this discount will be great!

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, buuutttt I would love to see a picture of this setup.

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, buuutttt I would love to see a picture of this setup.
Go to jetboatpilot.com and they aslo have youtube videos on how to install them and how well they work. I plan on getting them also. I don't have problems without them, but I tought they'd be a nice addition to my 220 fsh to make it a little more easier.

I am in on the lateral thrusters if we reach the 35% mark. I’m sure it’s worth full price, but I was on the fence whether I even needed it. But, the 35% reduction in price seals the deal for me to go ahead and give it a shot! Let me know!

Great timing! I just bought my first jet boat a couple weeks ago (2004 LX210) and the Thrust Vectors were at the top of my project list. I'll be emailing today to place an order.

I am in on the lateral thrusters if we reach the 35% mark. I’m sure it’s worth full price, but I was on the fence whether I even needed it. But, the 35% reduction in price seals the deal for me to go ahead and give it a shot! Let me know!
2010 212x is my model

I have ordered both the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster for my 2018 Yamaha AR195. Let's keep the orders coming and take advantage of the 35% discount!
Please share on Social Media so we're sure to get you the max discount!

Ordered. Gone 2 1/2 seasons without and have gotten pretty good around the docks but the wife loads and unloads from the trailer and windy days are stressful for her. Also, I'd like to feel it in the no wake zones where steering input seems ridiculous even though I have learned to anticipate. Let's get that 35%!

If everyone that has committed already pays in full we're nearly there on the Thrust Vector. Lateral Thruster will take a little more time but will difinitiely cross the same 35% threshold this month.

Back