• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Jetwash Deflector OR Wake Wedge for 2008 212x

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking for Jetwash deflector or wake wedge and possibly the 725lb transom ballast as well

Last edited:

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wedge, and the ballast on the swim deck, people in the boat will be a good wave for that boat.

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wedge, and the ballast on the swim deck, people in the boat will be a good wave for that boat.
I would prefer the jetwash due to the cost savings... $1k for the wedge is very steep imho

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would prefer the jetwash due to the cost savings... $1k for the wedge is very steep imho
The wedge is a superior product, but irrelevant if out of your budget.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought the jetwash deflector for this summer and am not impressed with it. It cleans up a little bit of the spray but my riders say it isn't worth the hassle of making my ladder unusable. I have yet to try the gatlin wake wedge, mainly due to cost. I might be willing to sell my jetwash deflector if you want it.

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought the jetwash deflector for this summer and am not impressed with it. It cleans up a little bit of the spray but my riders say it isn't worth the hassle of making my ladder unusable. I have yet to try the gatlin wake wedge, mainly due to cost. I might be willing to sell my jetwash deflector if you want it.
How much would you sell it for? Feel free to DM me

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Interested, let me know

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length