• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetwash Deflector with 210 FSH

Caseysmith9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good morning,

Has anyone purchased the Jetwash Deflector for the 210 FSH? If so, what is your review and what was your setup? Does anyone have any experience with both it and the other surfing enhancements for comparison? Wake Booster, etc...

Thanks in advance,

Casey

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You will want to talk to Will at JetBoat pilot, but I am pretty sure they advise against using the Jetwash deflector in combination with the wake booster

Caseysmith9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You will want to talk to Will at JetBoat pilot, but I am pretty sure they advise against using the Jetwash deflector in combination with the wake booster
Hey,
Thanks for your response. I'm trying to decide which one is better.

Casey

Stubok

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi Casey, did you figure this out?

I am picking up my 210FSH this weekend and also looking at the surf options.

I’m going to start out with the Ride Steady system since they’re here in Austin and put 750lb ballast on transom and see how that works.

Caseysmith9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi Casey, did you figure this out?

I am picking up my 210FSH this weekend and also looking at the surf options.

I’m going to start out with the Ride Steady system since they’re here in Austin and put 750lb ballast on transom and see how that works.
Hey man,

I went with the jet wash deflector. I don’t have ballast so not much different. I did have quite of few people on the boat this past week and it seemed to put out a big enough wake. I’m not sure if we have the wrong board, need ballast or just don’t know what we are doing. Send me your cell and I’ll send some video.
Casey
(334)701-1333